POSTURE ANALYSIS, correction & treatment
Welcome to Posture Clinic! We're so glad you're here for a postural assessment and for fixing your spinal alignment. We know you've been looking for a way to get rid of your bad posture, and that's what we do best: spinal alignment and posture correction through postural analysis and treatment. Our postural corrections alone can help you heal foot pain, resolve knee pain, address imbalances in muscle strength and activation to prevent injuries and boost performance, get rid of aching in the hips, put an end to nerve pain in their arms and hands, soothe burning, aching, and other kinds of pain in the shoulders and upper back, increase mobility for sports and daily life, improve flexibility and strength, fine-tune movement form for athletic performance… and maintain physical health to enjoy physical vitality and independence for life! We know it sounds too good to be true. But we promise: it's not! We've got thousands of happy customers who are living proof that this works—and they aren't alone. You can even check out what some of them have said about our service on Google Reviews. Absence of good posture leads to a posture problem. Joint pain, neck pain, and every other pain is due to poor posture. Only a personal trainer, a posture expert to be precise, can help you with gaining the correct posture. Postural correction is only possible after a proper posture assessment. Pain relief for any kind of pain treatment is only possible through optimal posture. Only a physical therapist, particularly a posture expert, can help you gain better posture. Remember, perpetual reliance on painkillers can hamper your wellbeing. But sports medicine without chemicals can completely heal you. So you can get back to sports like before.
THE PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
Do you find yourself constantly hunching your shoulders protectively whenever you meet new people or get stressed (and you hate how that looks!)?
You can’t seem to stop yourself from stooping forward when you’re at your desk or on your phone and you know it’s affecting your neck? Are you suffering from an imbalance in spine and weak muscle strength? Do you have a spine alignment issue, such as a slip disc? If so, it might be time to get some help with your posture. And the best part is that we have a solution that will help with so much more than just standing up straight. We believe that everyone deserves to live a life of physical vitality and independence—and our program is designed to give them exactly what they need! By addressing imbalances in muscle strength and activation, resolving foot, knee, hip and shoulder injuries, restoring nerve health in arms and hands, soothing burning pain in the shoulders and upper back and more… we are able to set you on a path towards increased flexibility and strength. You deserve better than this—and so does your body. We're here to help you get back to feeling awesome, from head to toe.
WHY POSTURE CLINIC
Because we believe that everyone deserves to experience physical health and vitality. We offer a range of services—from posture analysis and correction to injury prevention, geriatric rehabilitation, and more—to help people get back into their bodies and enjoy life again. Pelvic pain, muscle imbalance, chronic pain, forward head posture, spine and alignment issues, are all caused by postural imbalance.
We provide posture analysis and correction services so that you can finally get back to feeling like yourself again. Our professional team of physical therapists will work with you individually to identify the root causes of your posture issues and then provide corrective exercises (and sometimes other treatments) that are tailored specifically to help resolve faulty posture and postural deviation. And we're not just talking about short-term fixes here: we want to help you heal for life!
If you're not sure if this is something that would be helpful for you, feel free to check out some reviews or send us a message!
You Need Posture Correction If:
- You find yourself constantly hunching your shoulders protectively whenever you meet new people or get stressed (and you hate how that looks!)
- You can’t seem to stop yourself from stooping forward when you’re at your desk or on your phone and you know it’s affecting your neck
- You can’t seem to sit comfortably no matter what “ergonomic” gear you buy to make things better.
- You feel like you’ve been “shrinking” due to bad posture and you want to fix it.
- You’re in frequent pain because of the way you sit or stand.
- You’re suffering from anterior pelvic tilt or kyphosis.
You Should Correct Your Posture...
- To get rid of pains
- To relieve and solve back pain
- To fix poor posture from bad habits and long periods at the computer
- Learn how to truly heal foot pain
- Resolve knee pain
- Address imbalances in muscle strength and activation to prevent injuries and boost performance
- Get rid of aching in the hips
- Put an end to nerve pain in their arms and hands
- Soothe burning, aching, and other kinds of pain in the shoulders and upper back
- Increase mobility for sports and daily life
- Improve flexibility and strength
- Fine-tune movement form for athletic performance
- Maintain physical health to enjoy physical vitality and independence for life!
Why Posture Clinic
- Because we help you achieve total body wellness through an approach that combines movement science and clinical expertise with compassion and support.
- We focus on what matters: helping our clients achieve their own personal goals through an individualised plan of care that addresses their unique needs as well as their lifestyle preferences.
- Whether you're looking to resolve foot pain or put an end to nerve pain in your arms, we have the tools you need!
TYPES OF PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENTS
Our mission is to help our clients achieve their optimal health by providing them with preventative exercises and physical strengthening treatments that will keep them moving towards their goals. We want to help you live a better life.
Pediatric Posture Correction
Posture correction is a great way to help your child overcome the problems associated with the early use of gadgets, such as forward head posture. Timely treatment will prevent early postural collapse of people aged 6-18 years. Frequent falls/injuries lead to untreated fractures and ligament injuries that can stunt a person's growth in early adulthood.
Vestibular rehabilitation focuses on helping you overcome problems of the inner ear which can destroy your balance and be seriously debilitating. Our physiotherapists can help you to teach your body to have better balance and use its muscles to be steadier and sturdier.
Neurological Physical Therapy
The effects of neurological problems on muscles and movement can be smoothed off and made much more manageable. The conditions we provide care for include spinal cord injuries, strokes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, brain injuries and cerebral palsy, among others.
You've suffered an injury that has left you unable to use certain muscles. If this is the case, don't worry—we can help. Our physical therapy programs are designed to help you recover muscle strength, so you can return to your normal routines as quickly as possible.